Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

POEM : DEEP IN THE NIGHT



DEEP IN THE NIGHT

It was deep in the night 
The darkness comes again and silence is the sea 
I wish to embrace and feel
Every strand of the crack of dawn 

Should I sing the song tonight? 
While deep of my heart cries for daylight 

But at this moment 
I stay with the night .... 
Yes, perhaps this is destiny 
That I love the night and the absence of light


LOve,
Arissa Adelia


P/s : I will update new series of CKS soonest possible. Happy weekend peeps. xoxo :))



2 comments:

  1. Lovely poem.. so touching.. always keep the faith.. someday u'll b at the place u always wanted to be.. In shaa Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabar yer dik.. crlah ketengn, zikir.. pasti ketenangan akn dtg..

    Salam knl dik..

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Want more?
Your Motivation and Support are very much appreciated. Thank you for reading, peeps! :)