Followers

Thursday 2 May 2013

Poem : SHUT UP, MY FATHER!

Assalamualaikum...hi everyone..

Why?Why?Why we always notice child abuse, child abandon, child criminal and so on. We're suppose to be a good parent, but why we fail to? How pity the child when the most important person in their life leave them and nobody to lead, to show, to love, to take care, to hold, to comfort and to give them strength in this world. When their love turn to hatred and they're so frustrated..they might say this to you..by this time they don't need us (the parent) anymore in their life... "I HATE YOU, (MOM/DAD) PLEASE SHUT UP!" Nauzubillah...semoga kita dapat menjadi ibubapa yang baik, sentiasa disayangi semua orang terutama anak-anak yang tersayang. Enjoy reading... :)



Oh please don't speak
I don’t want to hear you
Don’t tell me lies
Deceive me no more
I know you’ll never change a bit

Shut up! Shut up!
Why you never listen to me
All you do is blame on me
Shouting, cursing and screaming
As if I am nothing to you just a thing
Don’t you ever raise your hands on me anymore
You have no right to hit me like before


Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
Now it’s my turn to talk
I may be a child but I grew up fast
I used to love you before
But you were not there to hold me
I used to love you before
But you leave me missing you day and night

Shut up Father!
You no longer deserve my respect
When you leave me alone like that
To deal with the war of life
It’s your fault but you never regret























Shut up! Oh my Father…
When I open my eyes
Can you imagine my face in tears
When I close my heart
Can’t you see it is breaking
When I turn my face from you
Can you imagine my life in pain
Deep inside me I only knew..
I have Allah always with me
And I hope He will forgive you
Because it's very hard for me to do so


BY ARISSA ADELIA


P/S : See you soon, guys! :)

7 comments:

  1. Kita pun pernah jadi kanak kanak. Moga Allah hidupkan semula jiwa anak2 dalam diri kita semasa berhadapan dengan kerenah anak yang soleh dan comel. :)

    Cuti sokmo ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya la kan..sedih bila tgk anak-anak terbiar di jalanan tanpa ibu bapa yang sepatutnya jadi pelindung mereka. Semoga nasib kanak-kanak sebegini terbela la kan..

      Delete
  2. Kalau tak mahu anak2 tinggalkan kita masa muda. luangkan masa dengan mereka waktu mereka kecil.

    Sebenarnya dari bacaan saya, kita mengajar anak untuk melayan kita dengan mengabaikannya. Layanlah dengan kasih sayang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup..kasih sayang paling penting..jangan kata anak derhaka..bila kita sendiri yang tunjukkan contohnya, kan.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. A'ah..Ye la..busy skit skrg...InsyaAllah..dlm masa terdekat ni..

      Delete
    2. Tak menulis bersawang nanti. :)

      Delete

Like it? Want more?
Your Motivation and Support are very much appreciated. Thank you for reading, peeps! :)